Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baked Bean and Tofu




My niece Zhi Ying is coming to my house after school for the time being .

When my sister is not free , I will be buying her daughter's lunch .

In order to make my job easier and I make sure I won't buy the wrong food for her . I need her to list out some of the food that she does not like to eat . They are bitter gourd , steamed egg, luncheon meat, chickenn , beef , mutton , fish, pork and no spicy food.

The second choices are cabbage ,kangkung(蕹菜), mustard green (菜心)and hotdog(热狗)and fried egg.

So, what is the food that she eats ?

She only takes baked beans , tofu and sweet & sour pork (咕噜肉). You can only buy her packed lunch in these 3 dishes , everyday ! What a bored meal ! But ,she still like them as they are there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails